Administrative Systems || Oakwood University

Administrative Systems

The Administrative Systems provides the administrative application software and technical support services to all departments, in order that the departments may provide efficient service to the University community. We ensure that the various modules of the administrative system software are maintained and available to all users.
MyOakwood Login Portal
Support includes the following:
  • Authorized Users have application on their desktops and have the appropriate access for their specific area.
  • Train users to use the administrative system software
  • Upgrade modules when appropriate
  • Customize and Support the various modules
What is my "MyOakwood ID" and password?
All faculty, staff and students must use their e-mail to retrieve their lost or forgotten MyOakwood password. To retrieve your password, students must go to and enter their ID# in the User Name text box and click Retrieve MyOakwood password.  Faculty and staff must enter their User Name in the User Name text box and click Retrieve MyOakwood password.  Once this is done, go to your oakwood e-mail and retrieve your password. Before performing the above request, make sure that you can access your oakwood e-mail. If you cannot access your oakwood e-mail, please go to the Information Technology department located in the basement of the Business and Technology building with your current Oakwood University ID and collect your email login information.
What is my D2L ID?
Please contact Academic Technology:
(256) 726-7751
What is my Student ID?
Please contact Registrar's Office:
(256) 726-7353
What is my Employee ID?
Please contact Human Resources:
(256) 726-7274
I need more help!
In order for IT to help you with your needs, we use a tracking system that allow us to be organized and keep you informed of our progress. This system is call Track-It!
To place a request into our system your resident hall dean or department head will help you submit your question or request.
Contact your Department Chair or Department Head so that your issue or question can be placed into the Track-It! system.
You are here: Campus Services Information Technology Administrative Systems