Home > Research > Media Resources
All Oakwood students, faculty, and staff may borrow A.V. materials and some equipment.
A current Oakwood UNIVERSITY I.D. is required to use or check-out A.V. materials and equipment.
A.V. materials are loaned for 7 days.
A.V. equipment (such as Laptop, Digital camera, Camcorder, etc.) are loaned for 24 hours.
- Renewal of AV materials (faculty only)
- Supplies: audio-cassettes, CD-R, CD-RW, Diskettes, videocassettes, and CDs.
- Conference room: for small group or class.
- Smart Classroom: for classes and workshops.
- Equipment available in the Smart Classroom:
- LCD projectors, Cable TV, Desktop computer, Laptop, DVD player, CD player, Tape recorder, Slide projector, Video presenter & Document camera, White board, VCR, LCD Screen & Touch screen.
Overdue AV materials $1.00 per day.
Overdue AV equipment $5.00 per day.
What Can I borrow from Media?
- Mac Book Air
- CD Players
- DVD Players
- Digital Cameras
- Voice Recorders
- Speaker stands
- LCD Projectors*
- T.V. Headphones