The Eva B. Dykes Library promotes academic excellence by supporting the University’s curriculum. It provides the Oakwood University community and constituents with access to quality resources and services that enhance teaching, learning, research, and the integration of faith.
- Provide and promote access to resources and services at the time and place of need.
- Prepare an information literate graduate.
- Enrich teaching, learning and research through collections, access, and content management.
- Recruit, support, and retain qualified and competent staff.
- To enhance the reputation and relationships of the institution through outreach to the community.
- Promote the physical and virtual library’s role in supporting teaching and learning.
- To employ and support current and emerging technologies, allowing users and staff to accomplish their goals.