Your home away from home...
The mission of Residence Life is to foster a safe, supportive, and empowering community that will challenge and support our residents to grow and develop holistically.
There are many benefits for the student who lives on campus:
- Secure housing/campus
- Secure meals (include different meal options-snack bar)
- No worry of bills-electric, rent,
- Housing options: private rooms, private baths, less expensive double occupancy, transitional living-west oaks, annex, honors housing, all air conditioned.
- Laundry rooms
- 24 hour vending
- Extended curfew for Upper Students
- Full Internet access
- Easy access to medical facility and other ancillary on campus facilities (library, CAS, etc)
- Walking distance to all campus functions, activities and facilities
- Positive on campus living:
- Access to programming/ member of res hall club and activities
- Building lifelong roommate and res hall friendships
- Fully equipped living learning centers with computer labs and educational support services
On-campus living provides opportunities to meet and get involved with other students through residence hall functions, student government, intramural athletics, volunteer service groups and many clubs and activities